Active C Serum
If you have tried vitamin C serums in the past and experienced breakouts or reactions, this may be the one for you. Many vitamin C products are formulated with Ascorbic Acid, an effective form of vitamin C but one which some more sensitive skins can react to. This advanced vitamin C formulation utilises a more stable form of vitamin C, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, to reduce the likelihood of sensitivity.
Vitamin C is a must for those concerned with pigmentation, ageing, free radical damage, or weak/broken capillaries. Active C is a powerful antioxidant and peptide serum, formulated not just with Vitamin C but also a peptide complex to help firm the surface of the skin and promote elasticity for a firmer, brighter, more youthful complexion, less prone to pigmentation and with more resilience.
• Brightens and illuminates complexion
• Works to combat discolouration, dark spots and uneven skin tone
• Helps to smooth the visible appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Best suited for
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Dull, lacklustre skin
• Those looking for a vegan friendly vitamin C serum
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin from free radical damage which can contribute to the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines & wrinkles, pigmentation and loss of firmness.
• Tocopheryl Acetate | Works in harmony with Vitamin C to provide potent antioxidant protection to fight the visible signs of ageing.
• Panthenol | A form of Vitamin B5 that assists with maximising hydration levels for plump, bouncy skin.
• Peptide Complex | Combines SYN®-COLL, SYN®-AKE and Pepha-Tight® to promote elasticity and a more youthful appearance.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A botanical antioxidant that soothes and comforts the skin, whilst fighting free radical damage to combat the visible signs of ageing.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
Full ingredient list
Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pullulan, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite.
Directions for use
Application morning only unless instructed by your skincare professional*: Dispense 1 pump and gently smooth onto skin. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr serums. A tightening sensation may be felt shortly after application.
*Always use a maximum SPF while using this product.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
We aim to ship once- twice weekly at the beginning of the week.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email email@example.com
We are happy to help.