Our appointments and your well-being are very important to us.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking at Lisa Rush Skin Clinic. At the time of consultation your deposit can be applied to your treatment cost, or if treatments are not suitable for you then we will refund this deposit.
Deposits can be made in person, via credit card, or over the phone. We accept visa, Mastercard, Eftpos, American Express, and Zippay
Your appointment will be confirmed via a text message sent to your nominated mobile phone or email 48 hours prior to your appointment. We ask that you simply reply to this confirmation text to confirm that you are attending. If you do not confirm your appointment then we shall contact you via phone.
If we are unable to confirm your appointment then we are unable to guarantee your booking, and hold the right to cancel unconfirmed appointments at our discretion.
We understand that sometimes unexpected changes may be required.
To avoid any inconvenience we require a minimum of 24 hours notice if any cancellations or appointment changes are to be made. Appointments and the deposit can be transferred to a later date if advised 24 hours prior to your appointment. If a minimum of 24 hours notice is not provided then your deposit of $100 will be charged as a cancellation fee. In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be transferred to future services.
Whilst we will always try our best to accommodate you, If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment and we cannot accommodate you then the same cancellation fee will apply.
Taking time with our clients is our biggest point of difference. If we are running late for your appointment then we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. If you are unable to keep the appointment due to us running over then a cancellation fee will not be applied.
If you do not arrive for your appointment then your deposit will be forfeited.
We need to all keep making COVIDSafe choices to help stop the spread.
- All NSW Health mandates will be strictly adhered to at all times.
- Patients are required to read and sign our COVID Safe Booking Agreement prior to every appointment.
- Patients experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients are required to present proof of double vaccination prior to their appointment. If this cannot be presented, patients are required to present an authorised NSW Health exemption form.
- Masks are to be worn by all patients and staff at all times within the clinic, with the exemption of patients removing their masks during facial treatments.
- Patients must check in at the front entrance of the building using the Woollahra Health & Beauty QR code, then again upon entering the Lisa Rush waiting room using the Lisa Rush Skin Clinic QR code.
- All patients are advised to notify the clinic immediately if they become aware of being a close contact of a COVID-positive case. Staff will then follow Health NSW guidelines regarding isolation periods.
- The clinic will undergo professional deep cleaning if visited by a COVID-positive case.
- Lisa Rush Skin Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment if an authorised vaccination passport of exemption form cannot be produced.
- The official NSW Health Medical Exemption/Contraindication Form can be found here. Patients will need to supply this prior to treatment at Lisa Rush Skin Clinic.
- Patient temperatures will be taken prior to treatment. If patients exhibit temperatures above 37.4, they will be advised to wait for 10 minutes before conducting a second test. If the subsequent test still demonstrates a temperature above this threshold, treatment cannot be carried out.
- Patients may be advised to wait outside if there is already one patient in the treatment room and another in the waiting room.
For safety reasons we cannot accept children in the clinic or waiting areas