Tripeptide-r Retinol Neck Repair Cream
- Powerful results proven to target visible neck ageing Smooths horizontal neck lines
- Helps firm skin laxity
- High-performance peptide cream formulated with retinol for wrinkles
- Targets early to advanced signs of ageing
Best suited forAll skin types (except highly sensitive/reactive) in particular those who are concerned with thinning, laxity or fine lines around the neck area.
- Tripeptide Concentrate: 2.5% Tripeptide Concentrate combines a blend of amino acids in a peptide cream that work to enhance skin firmness, for strengthened skin with a minimised appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crepiness in the neck.
- Retinol: 0.2% Pure Retinol works to promote cell turnover in the skin, visibly improving the appearance of advanced signs of ageing. Additionally, with its ability to encourage collagen production in the skin, the use of retinol for wrinkles provides effective corrective care for ageing skin.
- Glaucine Complex: 5% Glaucine Complex derives from a yellow poppy seed plant, and works to achieve a more defined neck by resisting common signs of skin ageing such as sagging and crepiness.
Full ingredient list855331 12 - AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSUEQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLEDIMETHYL TAURATE,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCOL, SILICA SILYATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ARGILLA/MAGNESIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE, XANTHAN GUM, ALCOHOL, BHT, SODIUM CITRATE, MYRISTIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL/LAVENDER OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL/ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERTIA/PEPPERMINT OIL, GLAUCINE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, TETRADECYL AMINOBUTYROYLVALYLAMINOBUTYRIC UREA TRIFLUROACETATE, MAGNEISUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL PROPYL GALLATE, BIOTIN, D247390/1.
Directions for useIdeal for evening use, apply 1-2 pumps of the Tripeptide-R neck firming cream after cleansing. Focus the product from the jawline down to the chest, using upward motions to massage into skin. Limit initial use to every second night, gradually increasing to every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen as part of your morning routine. As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future.
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at email@example.com to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help.