Sheald recovery balm
SHEALD RECOVERY BALM is a moisture-rich formula that dramatically replenishes hydration to dry, sensitive or compromised skin. This fortifying remedy works overtime to help support the skin’s function while soothing, curative botanicals relieve discomfort of dry, distressed and post-procedure skin. Clinically proven to provide environmental protection.
- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Softens and hydrates dry, sensitive skin
- Helps with tightness and distressed skin
- Excellent protective moisturizer for harsh cold and/or dry climates
Best suited for
- Dry, combination, normal or sensitive skin
- Compromised skin (including raw skin)
- Dehydrated, dry, chapped skin
- Post-procedure (ablative, non-ablative, invasive and non-invasive lasers, surgical incisions)
- Hyaluronic Acid – Botanically Derived: Humectant; demonstrates hydrophilic properties - attracts and binds up to 1800 times its molecular weight in water.
- Glycerin: Necessary for proper barrier function as well as the healing and development of normal skin cells. Acts as a signaling agent for the normal maturation of skin cells as they progress through the four layers of the epidermis.
- Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine and Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract: A group of lipid molecules bioidentical to those synthesized by the stratum corneum. Necessary for healthy barrier function. Antimicrobial and important for apoptosis and cell signaling of functional epithelium. Includes a botanical source (Zea Mays) of Vitamin E. Temporarily assumes and augments skin functions prior to re-epithelialization.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 3.0%: Moisturizer and potent lipophilic antioxidant inhibits DNA damage, thymine dimer formation, inflammation and oxidative damage. Protects against UV-induced photodamage.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Biomodulator of inflammatory processes, soothes and calms irritation and redness. Fortifies epithelial structural elements.
- Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract: An intertidal seaweed algae extract from the Rhodophyta group containing proteoglycans, peptides, polypeptides and glycans. Contains a large quantity of 4-hydroxyproline, an unusual amino acid found only in collagen, which triggers the epidermis to begin the collagen repair process.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells. Enables the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, increasing cellular integrity and efficiency.
Full Ingredient disclosure
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, C12-15 Pareth-3 Benzoate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, PEG-8, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA.
Directions for use:
Apply a generous, thick, even coating to the treated area. You may apply as often as needed for discomfort and to improve results.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
We aim to ship once- twice weekly at the beginning of the week.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email email@example.com
We are happy to help.