Hydra Cool Serum
HYDRA-COOL SERUM is formulated to rejuvenate, hydrate, and visibly soothe the skin. This refreshing, powerful, penetrating serum combines superior antioxidants with essential botanicals and bio-nutrients.
HYDRA-COOL SERUM is designed for all skin types and for all ages, and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Revitalise ageing skin, great for blemish or sunburned skin to soothe, excellent for travel on planes
Best suited for
- All skin types
- Dehydrated skin
- Mild sunburn
- Redness, irritation, or damaged skin
- Aging skin
- Side effects of cancer therapies
- Pre-procedure (use 30 days prior)
Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B5, centella asiatica and mushroom extract, Paraben free.
- Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid – Botanically Derived) 25.0%Humectant; demonstrates hydrophilic properties - attracts and binds up to 1800 times its molecular weight in water.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 5.5%Essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells. Enables the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, increasing cellular integrity and efficiency.Asiaticoside,
- Asiatic Acid and Madecassic Acid(Centella Asiatica) 0.3%Efficacious antioxidant stimulates collagen synthesis and improves microcirculation, capillary flow and vascular tone. Promotes wound healing and reduction of scar tissue.
- Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract(Source of Kojic Acid) 0.1%Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thereby controlling hyperpigmentation. Also exhibits powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.
Full Ingredient disclosure
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantothenic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Asiaticoside, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Blue 1
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount to the palm of hand. Using fingertips, dab and smooth evenly over face and neck. Serum may be used by itself or layered with other iS CLINICAL® products.
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email email@example.com
We are happy to help.