GENEXC SERUM is a revolutionary formula featuring a proprietary combination of Extremozymes. The most powerful antioxidant we have ever tested, GENEXC SERUM contains 20% of our exclusive time-released vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); which is formulated with a powerful combination of botanically sourced enzymes, antioxidants, and fruit acids sourced from both land and sea. These cutting-edge ingredients work synergistically to provide the most scientifically-advanced, clinically proven benefits; improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and evening the complexion, resulting in a more youthful, glowing appearance.
- Helps prevent the signs of aging
- Helps support collagen and elastin production
- Superior antioxidant protection
- Supports cellular regeneration and metabolism
- Helps improve overall health and integrity of the skin
BEST SUITED FOR
Skin showing the signs of ageing. City skin as it offers antioxidant protection and boosts collagen whilst brightening the skin.
- Extremozymes®: a proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
- Hydrolyzed eruca sativa leaf: helps to promote vibrant, healthy skin.
- Kakadu plum extract: Australian super fruit that yields 100 times the Vitamin C found in an orange. Potent antioxidant that helps boost and brighten skin luminosity while diminishing the appearance of flushing and uneven skin tone.
- L-ascorbic acid: scientifically-advanced, stabilized form of vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD): a uniquely designed, antioxidant-rich natural enzyme that helps protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while supporting healthy skin.
Full ingredient list
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract [Extrait De Canne à Sucre], Trehalose, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Pentylene Glycol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Plankton Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Adenosine Triphosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine Ferulate, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride
Directions for use
Apply 3-5 drops to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck (or as directed). For best results, follow the complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime.
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email email@example.com
We are happy to help.