Copper Firming Mist
This refreshing treatment mist provides potent antioxidant protection and defends against the visual signs of aging while instantly hydrating, smoothing and firming the look and feel of skin. COPPER FIRMING MIST helps support the skin’s natural balance by featuring a combination of copper and botanically sourced PCA. Increases elasticity of skin, and sets make up.
- Increases the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
- Provides refreshing hydration
- Helps support the protective barrier of the skin
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Sets makeup for all-day wear
- Refreshing, natural orange blossom essence
Best suited for
- All skin types
- All genders
- Dehydrated skin
- Aging skin
- Sunburn (erythema)
- Copper PCA 1.0%: Helps firm and regulate sebum production. Helps stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Biopeptide Cu (Copper) 1.0%: Copper is the most important micronutrients for the repair of the human tissue and aids in anti-wrinkle, moisturizing, and hair loss protection. It is also a cofactor of many enzymes, including cytochrome C oxidase (necessary for the energy production), superoxide dismutase (provides antioxidant protection) and lysyloxidase (promotes the cross-linkage of elastin and collagen in skin).
- Cola Nitida Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana Extract and Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract 1.0%: Botanical antioxidant combination with antibacterial, antifungal, toning and firming properties.
- Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract(Metabiotic Resveratrol) 0.5%: A highly bioavailable form of resveratrol, obtained via symbiosis with yeast and plant sources. Has multiple skin benefits including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, environmental protection, fortification, and maintenance of DEJ, lightening, wrinkle reduction and hydration.
Full Ingredient disclosure
Water/Aqua/Eau, Copper PCA, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Cola Nitida Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Blue 1
Directions for use:
For a refreshing boost of hydration, close eyes and spray mist liberally over face and neck.
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at email@example.com to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help.