A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a corrective anti-ageing cream that helps target visible signs of ageing caused by advanced glycation end products (A.G.E), including wrinkles, skin firmness and dullness.
This next-generation anti-glycation, anti-wrinkle cream is formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (+20% more than previous A.G.E. Interrupter), 4.25% wild fruit flavonoid blend (12.5% more), and new 0.1% glycyrrhetinic acid. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced technology is shown to minimise visible wrinkles and help counteract the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process. Learn more on how to create an everyday anti-ageing skincare routine for mature skin.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- This A.G.E Interrupter Advanced is a collagen boosting cream that includes niacinamide & proxylane to help stimulate collagen production, address wrinkles and elasticity of the skin.
- Using this anti-wrinkle cream helps to smooth out deep wrinkles, fine lines, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds while enhancing overall skin radiance and improves skin tone for a healthier-looking complexion.
- The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced is an anti-glycation cream that helps address the glycation process effecting collagen and elastin protein in the skin, in turn helping restore skins firmness and elasticity.
- Suitable for ageing and dry skin. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced supports the skin moisture barrier and hyaluronic acid synthesis in the skin for hydration.
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
Our next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin's firmness, and enhance skin's radiance, leading to a reduction in collagen damage by -38%^.
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7
HOW TO USE
Twice daily, start by cleansing the face with the SkinCeuticals Glycolic Renewal Foaming Facial Cleanser. Massage a thin, even layer of the A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced anti-wrinkle cream.
For best results, use the anti-wrinkle cream in the morning after applying the SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Vitamin C Serum and finish your skincare routine with the SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+ Sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
SCIENCE & PROOF
There are many factors that contribute to skin ageing such as free radicals, oxidative stressors, UV radiation, pollution and more. Added to this is the glycation process of collagen and elastin, where excess sugar molecules bind to these proteins in the skin, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
The glycation process turns flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen and lose its critical regenerative ability. The skin eventually becomes weaker as these proteins are not broken down to be replaced, speeding up skin ageing and displaying visible signs of ageing including wrinkles and laxity.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream designed to help target visible signs of ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation on the face. This anti-glycation cream features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide to improve visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles, laxity, and dullness. Also formulated to keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
- MORE CONCENTRATED PROXYLANE (+20% MORE THAN ITS PREDECESSOR, A.G.E. INTERRUPTER): Proxylane is a sugar protein hybrid derived from Xylose, a natural sugar. Proxylane helps stimulate collagen production to support skin’s integrity and correct visible signs of ageing, like wrinkles and laxity.
- 4.25% WILD FRUIT FLAVONOIDS: Plant derived compounds or flavonoids are beneficial for their antioxidant properties. Flavonoids are also known to help with visible signs of ageing. A combination of blueberry and pomegranate extracts help reduce oxidative stress CB3:CD3s, which can be linked to A.G.E. formation, and protect against free radical damage.
- 0.1% GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: Glycyrrhetinic acid is one of the components of licorice, known for its ability to help calm skin and minimise feeling of sensitivity in skin. It also acts as an antioxidant, helping counter dull tone, which can be linked to A.G.E. accumulation, and is known for its soothing properties.
- 3% HEPES: Sulfonic Acid or HEPES is known for its exfoliating properties by activating natural enzymes in skin to promote even cell turnover while hydrating skin. It is also known to reduce inflammation, addressing acne-prone skin concerns.
- 1% NIACINAMIDE: Topical niacinamide in skincare, also known as vitamin B3 has several antioxidant benefits while acting as a humectant that helps attract and retain moisture within the skin. Niacinamide is making it a great skincare ingredient for acne prone or sensitive skin types.
855355 100 Aqua / Water, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-peg/ppg-16/16 Peg/ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Myristic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate F.I.L N70022657/1
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at email@example.com to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help.