Multi B Plus
A vitamin B powerhouse essential serum formulated with Niacinamide (B3), a potent Vitamin B complex and a blend of sea plant extracts.
Vitamin B3 is a true multi-tasker, and the preferred choice for anyone experiencing sensitivity, redness, barrier disruption, or inflammatory skin conditions - due to its potent ability to calm reactive skin and rebuild a compromised barrier. It soothes and hydrates, while also regulating skin functions and disrupting the pigmentation production process. It can also reduce the risk of scarring and post-acne redness - making it the ideal choice for breakout-prone skin.
• Helps to clarify and fortify overall appearance of skin
• Reduces breakouts
• Balances oil levels
• Alleviates redness
• Boosts hydration
• All skin types
• Excess oil
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help fortify overall skin appearance, improve the look of discolouration, alleviate redness, balance oils and maintain hydration.
• Tocopherol Acetate | A powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage and hydrates the skin.
• Homeo-Shield™ (Fucus Serratus Extract) | Derived from brown algae found in the Atlantic Ocean, supports the skin barrier function for optimal protection against environmental influences and prevention of transepidermal water loss.
• Vitamin B Complex | A polypeptide blend of B vitamins that combines Niacinamide, Panthenol and Folic Acid.
• Homeo-Soothe™(Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract) | Extracted from a brown seaweed, known for its calming and soothing properties.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A botanical antioxidant that soothes and comforts the skin, whilst fighting free radical damage to combat the visible signs of ageing.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Lecithin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Biotin/ Folic Acid/ Cyanocobalamin/ Niacinamide/ Pantothenic Acid/ Pyridoxine/ Riboflavin/ Thiamine/ Yeast Polypeptides, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sclerotium Gum, Folic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Directions for use
Application morning & night: Dispense 1 pump and apply to skin after cleansing. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr serums to turbo-charge any skincare regime.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
We aim to ship once- twice weekly at the beginning of the week.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at email@example.com to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help.