Complete Pigment Plus
Complete Pigment Plus contains an advanced formula that combines five key actives, including Tranexamic Acid and Tyrostat-11™, unveiling a more even, radiant looking complexion. A must-have for anyone concerned with pigmentation, age spots, freckles, melasma, sun damage, or those preparing skin for laser or IPL treatments.
• Addresses dark spots and other forms of pigmentation to help brighten overall appearance of skin
• Promotes a visibly more even skin tone
Best suited for
Pigmented or UV-damaged skins, or those prepping skin for laser or IPL treatments
• Tranexamic Acid | An amino acid that helps to diminish the appearance of existing dark spots and prevent further signs of ageing. Reveal brighter, more even looking skin with this excellent pigment-fighting ingredient.
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help fortify overall skin appearance, improve the look of discolouration, alleviate redness, balance oils and maintain hydration.
• RadianSkin™ (Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid) | Works in synergy with other ingredients to target pigmented dark areas and promote a brighter looking complexion.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
Full ingredient list
Water, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tranexamic Acid, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia, Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Pullulan.
Directions for use
Application morning & night*: Dispense 1 pump and gently smooth onto skin. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr serums.*Always use a maximum SPF while using this product.
We do not accept change of mind purchases however If you are not completely happy with your products or you find they are not suitable for your skin we will accept returns and exchanges providing the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased are non-refundable but can be redeemable on products or services for up to 3 years after your purchase. We will require a hard copy of your gift voucher in order to redeem.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email email@example.com
We are happy to help.