CC Cream SPF 50+
A multi-functional tinted SPF 50+ providing very high broad spectrum sun protection with a natural sheer tint to deliver an instant glow.
Formulated with silica to smooth skin texture and a universal tint that adapts to all skin tones, the CC Cream acts as a great primer under make up or alone for a radiant complexion.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Homosalate, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate | A blend of sunscreen actives that provide very high broad spectrum sun protection
- Iron Oxides | Provides sheer, natural looking coverage to help even skin tone
- Glycerin | Acts as a humectant to bind water and increase the skin’s moisture content
- Silica | Helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to prepare the skin for makeup application and increase longevity
- Vitamin E | Has high potency antioxidant properties to support and protect the skin from external free radicals, boosting the skin’s response to environmental exposure
Best suited for
All skin types. Ageing, pigmentation, uneven skin.
Full Ingredient disclosure
Water, Homosalate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-30, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglycerol-3 Diisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride Triacontanyl PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pigment Brown C33 115, Yellow Oxide 7059
Directions for use:
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying.
Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Always apply prior to your moisturiser. Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
To process a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
We aim to ship once- twice weekly at the beginning of the week.
To find out more about delivery times and locations, please use the Australia Post Calculator. Please be aware that due to covid some delays in post are out of our control. We do make sure there is tracking available for products so you can keep track of ETA’s and endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
VIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Should you like to have your products on a rolling basis so you don't have to remember to order them we are considering a monthly subscription service where the products are automatically sent out to you every 4-6 weeks and debited from your chosen card.
Should you be interested in this please email us at email@example.com to be placed onto a VIP waiting list.
For orders placed during public holidays, please allow extra time for processing and dispatch. Please note that the postal service also tends to be slower during public holidays.
If you would like help to find the best products for your skin type - please contact us to organise a complimentary skin consultation.
Contact us here ( link to contact form ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help.